- Be familiar and involved with new social media - Have strong management skills - Excellent written and oral communication skills - Have strong news judgment - Have exceptional interpersonal skills - Be creative and flexible to changes - Have investigative reporting mindset - Work well under pressure and on deadline - Be business savvy - Be multi-skilled in digital media - And... must be Connie Lee!
1. Welcome--> send invites, create incentives for frequent visitors, plan/attend social events or workshops to develop relationships and involve community, and organize content to be user-friendly.
2. Introduce--> use links, hashtags, photos, and a variety of social networking sites to introduce visitors to relevant blogs, articles or videos.
3. Moderate--> oversee discussion forums, comments, mentions and any user-submitted content for appropriateness and constructiveness.
4. Fulfill---> actively update, regenerate and respond to community.