Monday, November 23, 2009

Counting down to thanksgiving

I have much to be thankful for this past year. Don't we all?
The good always outweighs the negative and many times, the negatives become positives (hopefully sooner than later)

In the spirit of thanksgiving, I am going to dedicate each day this week to one thing I am thankful for. Yay. I know this is very cliche, but I'm going to do it anyway, my way. ha.


Monday: i am thankful for.......HEAT (& warmth)- the kind where you feel giddy and fuzzy inside.














* HOT showers--- that last for at least 20 minutes after a long day of work. Sometimes I just soak myself in HOTNESS until I get all wrinkly and the whole b-room is misty. Ahh, feels good.
* HOT car seats--- I leave around 4AM everyday, and when the weather for that day is 60degrees sunny, it stills means it's 40degrees dark-cloudy-cold in the wee mornings. I love how I can toast my butt in my car seat warmer.
* HOT bed--- meaning, fleece blankets and plush pillows. I can just sink in and drea...ZzzzZzzz
* HOT men---  hehe, just kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment